vuorio-9079-2.jpg
 

Where story and art collide

 
 
 

click an image above to view full wedding gallery


 
 
edit-6226re.jpg

Hi, I'm Ashley

I'm all about a story. A narrative. A series of images that pulls you in until you really, truly feel it all – stark and honest. I love memories, moments, small expressions and details others may not notice.  You have a story, and I would love to tell it.

In the space between photographs and stories, I spend my time as a wife to my high school boyfriend and mama to the two most beautiful little people I've ever laid eyes on. I love to travel. I collect plants. I drink too much coffee.

If you'd like to spend some more time getting to know me, you can read about how I started with photography or visit my personal blog.

 
 
ashleyvonschulman_photography
 

Wedding Photography

Wedding photography packages begin at 1300€. Please contact for more information and to inquire about date availability. Read more about booking your wedding photographer here.

Portrait Session

Portrait sessions (couples, pregnancy, baby, family, etc.) include approximately 1.5 hours of shooting time and 30 edited, high-resolution digital images without watermarks. The 300€ session fee is broken up into 2 payments: a 25% booking deposit, and the remaining 75% billed following the photo session.

Gift Certificate

Gift certificates are available in any monetary amount. Please contact to purchase.